Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Dear Santa

Every year Santa brings me exactly what I want. I know most people my age no longer believe in Santa. But I do. To me he's not the big fat jolly guy with the white beard, wearing a red and white suit, whipping the reindeers into submission. To me Santa is the skinny code monkey i see in the mirror every morning. That's right. I don't believe in fictional characters but i do believe in myself. And with that i can get and do anything i want. (ALMOUST)

So last Xmass Santa got me a 2013 GOLF R. Which is awesome and i enjoy every day. This year I'm asking for camera toy's. It should be easy for Santa with the help of the patented One Click Technology by Amazon. :) I bet my friends who work there if they knew how much i spend on Amazon.com they would love me.

Anyway time to list all the things on my Amazon Wish list.

Canon EOS M Adapter

  • Allows Canon EF and EFS lenses to be mounted on the Canon EOS M Compact System
  • Fully compatible with all lens functions including image stabilization and autofocus
  • Detachable tripod adapter provides support for longer Canon lenses

Canon Speedlite 90EX Flash

  • Lightweight Flash f/Mirrorless D Camera
  • Guide Number 30' 
  • Wireless Master Function (Optical) 
  • Covers 24mm Wide-Angle Lens (35mm Terms) 
  • Canon Hot Shoe Mount--Fits EOS Cameras

Lowepro  Dashpoint 20

  • Multi-functional, outdoor-inspired pouch offers a lightweight, yet rugged carrying solution for a wide variety of electronic devices
  • Versatile, t-Lock attachment system provides vertical webbing and horizontal flaps (each with hook/loop fasteners) to easily secure pouch to the most common attachment points: loops, straps, daisy chains, etc.
  • Wide-mouth opening with reverse zippers offers easy access to gear

Watson LP-E12 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.4V, 800mAh)

  • Replacement for Canon LP-E12 Battery
  • Limited 1-Year Warranty

Manfrotto MP3-D01 Pocket Series

  • Low profile design can be left on camera at all times
  • Fits standard tripod socket
  • Includes attachment tool
  • Non Slip Foldable Rubber
  • Feet Holds cameras up to 3.3 lbs.

Rainbowimaging TMC LCD Timer Remote Control for Canon EOS 60D

  • Remote switch convenience
  • Replicates all shutter release button functions
  • Compatible with some Canon EOS cameras.
  • Compact design Simple plug-in attachment
  • Remote switch convenience
  • Replicates all shutter release button functions

Heavy Duty Muslin Clamps 4 1/2 inch

  • Heavy Duty Muslin Clamps 4.5 inch long
  • 2 inch mouth opening maximum
  • Very strong to fit most stands
  • Pack of 6 clamps

List of Books

No comments:

Post a Comment